Bonnell Industries Inc. Truck & Road Equipment Warranty
Bonnell Industries Inc. Product and Install Warranty
• Bonnell Industries Inc. warrants all components and products manufactured by them to be free of defects for 12 months from the registered “In-Service” date. All Bonnell Industries Inc. workmanship is covered by the same 12-month warranty, whether it is the installation of Bonnell Industries Inc. goods, fabrication, or repairs.
Warranty Claims Performed by Bonnell Industries Inc.
• Warranty repairs must be conducted at Bonnell Industries Inc. or an authorized entity. Bonnell Industries Inc. requires the customer to deliver the vehicle to Bonnell Industries Inc’s repair facility, or an authorized entity. Bonnell Industries Inc. is not liable for, and will not pay for, mileage, fuel, or wear incurred while driving or towing the vehicle/product to a repair facility or delivery to the end user, nor for lost time incurred by a customer delivering and picking up a vehicle or product manufactured or purchased from Bonnell Industries Inc.
Warranty Repairs Performed by Others
• Bonnell Industries Inc. may authorize the unit owner, a dealer, or another third party to conduct warranty repairs. Bonnell Industries Inc. does not reimburse for travel time to and from any facility where the repairs are being performed. Bonnell Industries Inc. will reimburse the organization performing the work for the components utilized, as well as the labor deemed necessary to complete the repairs. The type of repair, the distance to the nearest permitted repair facility, and the urgency of the repair will all influence these decisions. Bonnell Industries Inc. must authorize and pre-approve before a non-Bonnell Industries Inc. entity can begin repairing or replacing components. Unauthorized warranty claims for work performed will be denied. Credit will be awarded upon the return of the damaged parts. Authorized warranty work that is not performed by Bonnell Industries Inc. will be compensated at the current warranty rate, and any authorized work invoices will be paid net 30. Without Bonnell Industries Inc.’s specific written permission, no components are to be disassembled or modified in any way. All damaged parts must be returned to Bonnell Industries Inc. unless otherwise communicated by a Bonnell Industries Inc. representative. Any items that are being returned for warranty must be shipped freight prepaid along with the proper paperwork.
Purchased Component Warranty
• Many components manufactured by and purchased from other suppliers are sold and installed by Bonnell Industries Inc. The warranty policies of the individual providers may cover these components longer than Bonnell Industries Inc’s 12-month warranty period as stated above. Bonnell Industries Inc. will pass on any warranties received from the manufacturer for such components to the buyer and as a courtesy will process warranty claims pertaining to these components. All claims concerning non-Bonnell Industries Inc. components must be communicated as soon as the defect is discovered. All documentation of said claims must be accompanied by the VIN (vehicle identification number)/serial number and/or a copy of the original invoice. Bonnell Industries Inc. has the option of repairing or replacing the damaged part at our facility or a site approved by Bonnell Industries Inc. Bonnell industries Inc. will not process warranty claims for truck chassis sold through them. Truck chassis warranty claims will need to be processed at the nearest truck chassis dealer.
Peripheral, Incidental, and Consequential Damages and Claims
• This limited warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by abuse, negligence, accident, improper customer installation, neglect, or natural disasters. Any modifications made by the buyer or a third party without Bonnell Industries Inc’s prior written approval may void any warranty. Operating conditions or applications not previously known or foreseen by Bonnell Industries Inc. at the time of sale to the buyer may void any warranty as well. Damages resulting from any other unusual operation will not be covered. This warranty does not cover normal maintenance, wear, or consumable items such as fluids, tires, belts, hoses, filters, or air cleaners supplied in connection with Bonnell Industries Inc’s goods or services. Bonnell Industries Inc. will not compensate for missed time, business, or opportunity, as well as any loss of usage resulting from warranty claims while warranty work is being performed. Bonnell Industries Inc. will not offer or pay for the use of a rental unit. Damaged, lost, or missing equipment in connection with a warranty claim will not be reimbursed by Bonnell Industries Inc.
Bonnell Industries Inc. reserves the right to make changes or improvements to its products without incurring any liability or obligation and without being required to make corresponding changes or improvements to products manufactured or sold prior to those changes or improvements.
The Bonnell Industries Inc. Warranty Policy is subject to change without notice.
Click the buttons below to fill out our warranty registration form or to submit a warranty claim. Please call the office at (800) 851-9664 with any questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org